This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Credit Controller / Up to £25,000 / Leicester
We are pleased to present an exclusive opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a rapidly expanding business based in South Leicester. If you have a passion for finance, an acute attention to detail, and the flexibility to work from home one day a week, we invite you to consider this role.
As a Credit Controller, your primary responsibility will be to provide essential support to the Finance team, specialising in Accounts Receivable and Credit Control. Your role will encompass the following key accountabilities:
- Proactively manage late payments and diligently monitor debtor balances to reduce debtors DSO.
- Adhere to the Credit Policy, including compliance with Credit Insurance requirements.
- Ensure timely posting and reconciliation of customer payments.
- Evaluate and adjust credit limits in accordance with company standards.
- Generate accurate and punctual monthly debtor reports.
- Facilitate the resolution of queries in a timely manner by liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage all entries within the AR Ledger, including invoice runs.
- Foster effective communication both with customers and internal personnel.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by proposing and implementing ideas to streamline and enhance Credit and AR processes.
- Undertake ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
Key Technical Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work effectively to meet personal and organisational objectives.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated individual with a background in finance. If you are looking to advance your career and contribute to the success of a growing business, we encourage you to apply.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.