This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Assistant Payroll Manager
As the Assistant Payroll Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth and accurate processing of payroll, meeting key deadlines for all entities. You will be instrumental in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, identifying areas for process improvement, and providing monthly reporting. Your keen attention to detail is crucial in minimising financial risk exposure.
- Supervise day-to-day payroll tasks for UK and European entities.
- Implement system changes and recommend process improvements.
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide support and guidance to the team when necessary.
- Ensure key control checks are consistently completed.
- Process Tax, Insurance, Healthcare, and Pension contributions within established timescales.
- Generate monthly and ad-hoc reports to support decision-making.
- Previous experience in a Senior Payroll Role or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder management and business partnering.
- IT literacy with intermediate skills in MS Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organisation and planning abilities.
- Thrives under pressure and can meet tight deadlines.
- A commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive in approach.
- Adaptable to change and a strong team player
- Colleague development experience.
- Project Implementation and Change Management expertise.
- Experience with European payroll processing.
- Payroll Qualification or qualified by experience.
- Knowledge of the SDWorx system.
- Stakeholder Management experience.
- Presentation skills.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum and the flexibility of one day working from home. If you are a payroll professional with a strong focus on system change and implementation, and you are looking to advance your career in a dynamic and supportive environment, we encourage you to apply.
Join our client's Payroll Team and be a part of their journey toward payroll excellence. Apply today to take the next step in your career as an Assistant Payroll Manager.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.