This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Assistant Accounts Receiveable Manager
Assistant Accounts Receivable Manager / Leicester / Up to £50,000 / Hybrid Working
Our client in South Leicester, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Assistant Accounts Receivable Manager to join their thriving team. This role offers a unique chance to lead our client's Debtors, Reconciliation, and Resolution teams while managing key relationships, workload, and reducing debtor and cash aged items.
- Proven experience in Accounts Receivable or similar roles.
- Strong team leadership and coaching skills.
- Proficiency in IT, especially Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Basic accounting and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- Lean 6 Sigma certification.
- Retail business knowledge.
- Proven track record in process improvements.
- Relevant supervisory experience.
- Stakeholder management expertise.
- Deputise for the Accounts Receivable Manager when required.
- Drive innovative process improvements to achieve operational excellence.
- Plan and manage the team's tasks, ensuring transactional accuracy and meeting SLAs.
- Maintain and monitor financial controls, including balance sheet reviews.
- Generate month-end reports to support decision-making.
This role offers a competitive salary and a dynamic working environment, where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our client's AR processes, develop your team, and contribute to their ongoing success.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.