This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
HR and Payroll Administrator
HR & Payroll Administrator / Loughborough / Hybrid Working / up to £24,000
A great role for a strong administrator who wants to embark on a career in HR or Payroll.
We are partnering with our client to find a dedicated HR & Payroll Administrator. In this role, you will provide essential administrative support for HR and payroll functions, including recruitment, induction, benefits, training, and policy management. You'll ensure accurate monthly payroll processing and maintain up-to-date HR databases.
Recruitment & Induction:
- Assist HR in recruitment and selection.
- Prepare job roles and interview materials.
- Handle new starter processes and induction.
- Manage HR record-keeping.
- Facilitate performance reviews and training.
- Coordinate staff training and development.
- Provide guidance on HR policies.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws.
- Administer employee benefits.
- Manage leaver documentation and contracts.
Systems and Reporting:
- Implement HR system improvements.
- Manage DocuSign and E-Learning systems.
- Collaborate with departments for system updates.
- Archive employee data and manage Cascade HR System.
Payroll & Benefits:
- Process monthly payroll.
- Provide payroll reports and update procedures.
- Work with the Learning Academy on payroll.
- Support HR Director in project work.
- Administer record checks and financial transactions.
- Coordinate Snap Surveys.
- Provide facilities support.
- Adhere to policies and guidelines.
- Promote company values.
- Proven administration experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- HR and payroll experience.
- Customer service skills.
- Database management.
- Excellent communication.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Passion for customer service.
- Flexibility and organisation.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.